Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Off to the park...

Spring in Seattle can be hit or miss with weather.  Some days dreary and cool and other days beautiful and sunny.  Because of all of the rain, the flowers start blooming early in March, and Madelyn and I have enjoyed many walks already this month!  Living in the city is nice because there are little parks on virtually every block.  

Here are some of Madelyn's first experiences at the park! 


ummm, that's pretty cute!
 ("thanks G and CC for this silly coat!!!")
Looking like a big girl, on our way to the park yet again...
Mesmerizing eyes!
Maddie really loves the swing!
So FUN!
"Ok, I'm done now..."
"I don't want to get my hands dirty"
"hmmm, what is this?"
Just checkin' things out...
On to the slide!
"Was that supposed to be thrilling?"


3 comments:

The Martin Family said...

These photos are so adorable!! I can't believe what a big girl Maddie seems like lately, doing so many fun things like going to the park and standing up on her own. I am SOOO excited for you to visit in a few months! The kids will have so much fun playing together. I love the Easter photos as well. Her dress is adorable!

Love you guys!

Billy, Ann and Baby Clark said...

how cute! looks like she loved the slide! :) her facial expressions are priceless...thanks for keeping us updated! she is such a beautiful little girl!

love you

Mimi and Lucas' Mommy said...

Hi Kurt, Michelle, and Madelyn! You don't know me, but my name is Laura Jost; I'm married to Aaron Jost and his parents are great friends with Kurt's folks. I got this address in the family newsletter and loved seeing your blog! If you're interested, our blog is at www.allthingsamelia.blogspot.com. The girls seem to have a similar taste in fashion :) You have a beautiful family! xoxo