Monday, June 16, 2008

Cousin fun :)

Yes, I know it's been well over a month since I posted last...and I apologize!  I have excuses, but I'll spare you ;)  I didn't know quite where to start because I have SO many pictures I want to post, I've just put up my favorites.  

Last month, Madelyn and I traveled east, to PA, to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and two nephews.  Maddie met her older cousin Ben when she was just over 2 months old and on this visit we got to meet Maddie's newest cousin, Nate, at just over 2 months old.

Nathaniel Joseph, born March 11, 2008

Mr. Nate!
I think Nate favors his mommy in looks more than big brother, Ben (Andrew's clone!)
I wish we could have playdates like this more often!  Booo for distance!
Madelyn, loving all the new toys to explore
Maddie just adored Andrew and Liz's big yellow lab, Barney
Gettin' to know her little cousin.
"Finally, someone smaller than me!!"

Everything is more fun when you get to do it with your cousin!

What a big girl!
Cleaning up after dinner

Just hangin' out at the house
Madelyn thought this tiny chair was pretty cool!


Warm outside fun!
"hmm...what do I choose?"
"I think I'll ride the bike"
"oh wait..."
Ben's mowing the long grass...
Checking the oil...
"If we both mow, we'll be done much faster!"

This 90 pound lovable dog really does think he's a lap dog!!
Oh Barno!
I just laugh when I see all the size differences!!

1 comment:

Ben and Erin said...

It is so good to see new pics of Madelyn. :) What a little sweetie she is! Those eyes! :) Looks like you guys had a good time. Hanging out with family you don't see that often is always a good time. We had so much fun meeting Elliana and seeing Ann and the family last weekend!