Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kate's Wedding Reception

 While I was over in PA visiting Andrew and Liz, my cousin, Katie, had a wedding reception down in VA.  Sooo, we thought it would be a fun idea to rent a van and drive 6 hours with three little ones and three adults to see some family.   You might think we were crazy, but it actually went great!  One stop and minor whining issues.  The trip was well worth it!  We were able to see some of my mom's family that I haven't seen since my wedding, over 3 years ago!! 

Packed in and ready to go!
At the hotel, before the reception.
Those eyes are so darn round!!
My favorite picture of Maddie at the moment!
The little man, Nate, all dressed in his wedding attire (who knew you could find a tie and loafers that tiny!)...and yes he slept through the entire event!
Maddie was horribly fussy before the wedding, due to NO nap!!  She found much solace in Aunt Diane when we arrived at the reception...
Some of the family in attendance~ Aunt Judy, Aunt Darlene, Uncle Ron, Ian, Aunt Diane, and Uncle Jim.  I wish more of my pictures had turned out...it was darker in the room than I thought.
Mother-of-the-bride, Aunt Cinty and David.
Ummm...what are you doing to poor Madelyn :)
Sister-of-the-bride and close cousin, Kim
Uncle Ron snapping a shot~ he was Ben's hero for the weekend, after Ben found out that Uncle Ron drives a car carrier...Ben's very favorite thing!  All we heard from Ben was, "Ron.....car carrier......whoa!"
Lovin' on my nephew
Ben's other hero of the weekend, our cousin Nathan.
Andrew and Liz getting in a slow dance at the reception
Aunt Diane and Ian
And finally, the bride and groom, Kate and Ricky, as Kim gives a toast
happy happy!
Congratulation!

No comments: